Call Today: (402) 490-5561
400 SERIES AWNING WINDOWS
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Perma-Shield exteriors never need painting and won't peel, blister, flake or corrode
- Frame exterior is protected by a tough vinyl cover that resists dents and repels water and provides long-lasting protection
- Available with Stormwatch protection for coastal areas
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 400 Series awning windows have options that makes them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Seven exterior color options
- Natural pine, white, dark bronze or black* interiors
- Extensive hardware selection
- Add style with grilles, exterior trim or patterned glass
ASK ABOUT COMPOSITE
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
Hassle Free Process
Walsh Exteriors eliminates the need to work with multiple companies. We are responsible for all aspects of your window replacement and installation.
Andersen windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of window styles, colors, and grilles to fit any home.
Andersen's exclusive Fibrex composite material lasts longer, performs better, and is stronger than vinyl.
Andersen's energy efficient windows are ENERGY STAR certified and can reduce heating and cooling costs.
A great window is only as good as the installation behind it. With Walsh Exteriors, you get the product reputation of Andersen Windows with the master work of passionate installers.
Andersen windows offers some of the best warranties in the industry. They're even transferable should you sell your home. With their exclusive Owner-to-Owner limited warranties, you get peace of mind, plus real added value.